asp.net - Serialize EntitySet through net remoting -


I have a shared object through pure remoting. The problem is that there are some antitisset and EntityRef attributes in this object. When I try to run the program, I get an exception that tells me that EntitySet has not been marked as serializable. If I mark it as serial enabled, everything is recovering, but when I try to use EntitySet for external representation with external feature, I am not able to use it.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. / P>

Thanks in advance

BTW, does anyone know how TCP can change the channel's default binary serialization?

Try to mark the individual properties and properties as serializable; Should get access to

A note also sets the set on all the sets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -