How to submit HTML and receive a bitmap? -


itemprop = "text">

I have an app that lets the user access JQuery and Javascript to add images and dynamically

I would like to be able to submit the division with all the HTML on a web site and get an image back so that we have a bitmap of the result of the work of the end user.

I like a solution in the net. As it is, I am most familiar, but open to many?

I submit a division with all the HTML on a web site and receive an image back Would like to be able

Try it!

Browsers make screenshots of your web design in different operating systems and browsers. It's a free open-source online web application that provides developers a convenient way to test browser compatibility of your website in one place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -