java - Broken console in Maven project using Netbeans -


I have a weird problem with my natance + maven installation. I have the smallest code to reproduce the problem:

  Public class app {public static zero main (string [] args) {// Create a scanner to read from the keyboard Scanner Scanner = New Scanner (System.in); Scanner = new scanner (System.in); String param = s.next (); Println (ultimate); }}  

When I'm running it as a Maven project inside the Netbeans console, it looks broken. This ignores my input string param = s.next (); (or string like last = s.next () looks like "provisional loop"; is placed in the infinite loop)

However this project "Java Action" works fine when compiled as a project. This O.K. Also works if I create and run it from CMD.

System Info: OS: Vista IDE: Netbeans 6.8 Maven: Apache-Maven -2.2.1

// Edit

Built program (using Netbeans using Maavan) works fine (I can run it from Windows CMD). I just can not test it (do not run and use debug: () using netbeans.

And I think I forgot to ask questions;) So my The first question is how can I fix this problem?

And the second is: Is this an alternative solution for this?

// Edit Another update:

I use the Exec Maven plugin Version 1.1.1 The problem also occurs in NB 6.9 RC2 . In both NB versions (6.8 and 6.9 RC2) I have tested Mewen 3.0-Beta-1 and Maven -2.2.1 with the same result. I remember to fix this kind of problem sometime ago, can not remember whether it was 6.8 or earlier. . The problem is two times, the input conversion is made within Maven (since it is running the app in the curved process / separate jvm.) In the netbeans console, we have to do input piping again.

Please check That you are using the latest released exec-maven-plugin.You can issue Netbeen for that problem, I'm sure you can get more context.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -