java - M2Eclipse deployes WEB-INF into WEB-INF/classes -


I import Express 2.1 into Eclipse 3.5 with M2 Eclipse. When I put it on Tomcat, my web. XML goes to "Web-INF \ Classes \ WEB-INF \ web.xml". This problem is with exactly the same.

I am not getting any problems in the Org.eclipse.wst.commoncomponent file:

   & Lt; Wb-resource deploy-path = "/ WEB-INF / classes" source-path = "src / main / java" /> & Lt; Wb-resource deploy-path = "/ WEB-INF / classes" source-path = "src / main / resources" / & gt;  

If I & lt; Wb-resource deploy-path = "/" source-path = "src / main / webapp" /> to by & lt; Wb-resource deploy-path = "/" source-path = "target / appfuse_light_210m1-2.1.0-M1" /> , it works, but whenever I import a project, then I'm here. Eclipse.wst.commoncomponent does not want to modify. What is the reason for this problem?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -