multithreading - How to spin an independent dispacher thread for a Silverlight UserControl -


I am trying to move a lot of elements very often from 1 pixel and in parallel. Trying to do this on a dispatcher thread means that the element is visited one after the other. The result is that the more elements I have to slow down, all of them will move forward.

In WPF I was able to use a HostVisual described to solve it.

P> I do not see anything similar in Silverlight. Is this a blame of light structures or is there something that I have not stumbled yet?

I am using SL4.

If there is only Silverlight on a single user interface (Primary Dispatcher) thread, then the lack of lightweight framework.

If you can back up the batch, you can use a background worker, so you can do any other thread and do all the non-visible functions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -