Perl: Value of response code in HTTP::Request -


So, I'm writing a code to get a document from the Internet. The size of the document is approximately 200 KB. This code is:

  #! / Usr / local / bin / perl -w stringent experiment; Use LWP :: UserAgent; My $ ua = LWP: UserAgeent-> New; My $ url = "some url"; My $ req = HTTP :: Request-> New (GET = & gt; $ url); My $ res = $ ua- & gt; Request ($ req); If ($ res-> is_success) {print $ res-> material. "\ N"; } And {print} "Error:" $ Res-> Status_line; }  

Now, the only problem is that I can not mention what the URL is.

However, the output is: "Error: 500 time to read" When I checked the link externally, the data is being downloaded within 5 seconds.

I have also changed 1000s to finish the time, but it still does not work. How should I go about finding more information related to the reaction? The size of the file (about 200 kb) is not enough to provide a time-guarantee of reading. The server is not too busy, whenever I checked the link on the browser there was no problem.

Thank you.

Ensure that the webserver is not configured to drop requests from Perl in this case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -