ruby on rails - How to know my username and password in mysql console -


I have installed mySQL .. I have entered my password, but I do not remember that they gave me a username It is said ... Is it the administrator or the root?

I have a Rubyrenales database. IML

I can remember that I have got a command which tells me the username and password in mysql console .. but it can not be found again!

I want to add that part to my database.yml

  development: adapter: mysql database: myprojectname_development username: unknown password: devrailspassword host: localhost  

Since I started development only, I have no database yet, so there is no way of trial and error (I do not know)

  user 'unknown' @ '%' is identified by 'devrailspassword' Received; Allow all authorizations on 'myprojectname_development`. * '' '%' With grant option 'unknown';  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -