Server-side rendering using blender and twisted (python) -


I am working on this time, basically takes an image and then using blender from the command line Presents the video. At the moment I am using to deal with the requests, but there is definitely something that I am doing wrong because it is not working how I like it. You can see the gist of the program (I have stripped anything unnecessarily).

The render of Blender is presented by a subprose (I know twisted twisted), along with the rendering is provided as a texture to configure and use the image.

The program should be able to handle as many connections as possible. Presently subprocess is present at one time but ideally it will check the number of CPU / parallel render and adjust the optimal number. Each render is custom for the user, when the user render is complete, then they should render their render (an AV file).

My question is this: has the right option turned for it? Are there any other options? If not, is my implementation of the system wrong? I appreciate any thoughts or opinion on this!

Is the correct option turned for this? - Maybe.

Are there any other options? - Yes

If not, is my implementation of the system wrong? - Yes I think your subprocess is blocking calls: p.wait ()

It is possible to do what you can do to twist Trying, but you

you need a rate-controlled, asynchronous work queue with web-frontend.

What you got is a single threaded 'site' that does not return any HTML until the task is finished.

It is possible in twisted, although it is probably easy to use the dezzo + celery.

DJGENGO:
SEALARY:

And a tutorial for the same purpose:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -