SQL Server 2005: When clicking "Add" database I keep getting 'verify that the path or file exists' -


When I right-click on the "database" in SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, and then click> Attach ...> I get the following error:

C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrators \ My Documents \ SQL Server Management Studio \ Projects \ Path \ MDF \ and \ LDF \ Files \ Specified Paths or Servers But verify the file that you have the necessary security privileges and that The file or file exists.

The answer is simple - where MSDF and LDF files were removed when a drop command issued (via my dev machine) to the nant

But, MDF and LDF After changing the files, I want to add the database again but the above error keeps coming when I select "Add"

In addition, I already attached the database to the query "Attach "And now it is not left under" database " Is not.

I have tried to replace a copy of MDF and LDF files in the referenced folder and that does not work.

Any ideas as a way to get rid of this error?

Verify that you have the necessary security privileges and The path or file exists.

Where & lt; Hostname & gt; Your SQL Server hostname (machine name) and & lt; Instancename & gt; SQL Server is the instance name (default example MSSQLSERVER).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -