SVN always getting errors when I commit (Subclipse) -


I have setup svn on my server and subclips at home I am the only developer and mainly to backup and variant features I am using.

Every time I reduce my changes, I get better:

  Out of old errors  

or

  tree collision  

Sometimes I delete the files and they do not remove them on svn, only the very last item in the directory hierarchy will be deleted, So I have to delete each folder at a time.

Update: Another problem I have is that sometimes Eclipse starts synchronizing with the server when I refact a filename Goes on and does something and waits for me, who is upset.

And for clarity, this is a normal operation: I can rename a file, change a file to a different folder then change the contents of a file. I select 'Team Menu' and click on 'committed' then I get all these errors above.

Do you always update svn before modifying your files? it's mandatory.

At the time of deletion, do you want to delete? Otherwise, you should only delete it in Local


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -