System.Property<T> refactored out of Silverlight 4 System.dll? -


I am in the process of migrating a Silverlight 3 project on Silverlight 4 (plus RIA services v1.0 RTW and the latest Rx The fall of.) I believe that I have worked with one on all DLL refactoring and namespace changes, but one.

In the Silverlight 3 project, I System.Project & lt; T & gt; However System.Project & lt; T & gt; is using Silverlight 4 System.dll . Using Reflector I think the following Silverlight 4 is unavailable from system.dll :

  IProperty & lt; & Gt; IPropertyGetter & lt; & Gt; IPropertySetter & lt; & Gt; Property Property & lt; & Gt; PropertyChangedEventArgs & lt; & Gt;  

My question is, where do they live in Silverlight 4?

Thank you for your help!

I am sorry, should read above:

"I use the system Property & lt;> However System.Property & gt; Silverlight 4 System. Dll. "

Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -