tortoisesvn - Remove all of file type from tortoise svn repository -


I have exceeded my SVN hosting limit so I need to remove all its binary and images. For example all * .jpg How do I issue an order to delete and ignore the files?

Simply deleting files will no longer recover Space it will be marked as deleted, but old The amendments are still stored in the repository.

To dump a repository ( svnadmin dump ), the only way to completely remove all the marks in a file is to filter the unwanted files ( svndumpfilter < / Code>), and create a new repository from the modified dump.

I will talk to your hosting service, because I hope you do not have the necessary access to do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -