c# - DataGridView population+modificaion by SQL Server DB View -


I searched StackOverFlow.com for my problem, but none of the same / related solutions could be found.

I have some tables in SQL Server 2005, and in my Winform / C # application, use tables that are considered as an admin app where the administrator will: -

< P> 1. Edit Aad / Users

2. Performing Roles

3. Accept the Privileges

4. Zone Assignment

5.Air assignment

6. Town assignment

Each of these results is less than two tables (S L Server DB) to be settled in coming, and each person the result of each TabPage and DataGridView .

The administrator will see the first result, and then he / she can modify the SelectedRow of DataGridView , and in response to this response Database (i.e. SQL Server).

Since I'm new to programming, my question is that I want to use a SQL Server View , so that all of this is done, but with respect to View is not used by DataGridView .

However, I am able to populate single DataGridView with SQLServer Binded DataSource , but it only works Single DataGrid View , I should have data for all related DataGridViews in the same step.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

If there is any other efficient solution, please answer.

Note: I am using Microsoft Enterprise Library, so no in-line SQL queries will be used.

For reference, I am enclosing the following link with images.

Whatever I remember, your binded data source should be from single Tables in SQL Have you tried representing different data? Instead of showing the related data in the same dataset, a drill down will be your best solution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -