html - NUnit's TestResult.xml displayed nicely? -


I run the nunit-console program to test some assemblies after the build script is run I am here. TestResult.xml is copied to a static web server.

Im looking for a tool that can format XML output in a good HTML page that displays the results as similar to the result. The NUnit GUI does this if something fails, then I have easy scanning Looking for a color coded hierarchical display for

Know any such device? Or maybe I forgot something in Docs and NUnit can already do what I ask.

I'm not how useful it will be to you, but at this time I can think that only one thing Cruise control. There are XSL stylesheets distributed as part of the net. You can download it from:

If you go to the zip file, then the XSL / Webbation / XSL / Test. Is in xls (if i remember correct)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -