iphone - How to make an NSURL that contains a | (pipe character)? -


I am trying to access the Google Maps forwarded Geocoding service from my iPhone app. When I try to create an NSURL with a string with a pipe, I get only a zero indicator.

  NSURL * searchURL = [NSURL URLWithString: @ "http://maps.google com.com/maps/Api/Geocode/Json address = 6 + and + pine & amp; border = 37.3316689, -122.030731 | 37.331,689, -122.030731 & amp; sensor = false "];  

I'm not looking to send boundary coordinates with a pipe in Google API in any other way. Any ideas about how you can do this?

Have you tried changing the pipe with % 7C ( Four for the URL encoded value | )?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -