java ee - GWT complex app, many screens. Architecture? -


I am creating a GWT application that has several screens, there will be a menu on the left and clicking on the menu option, The relevant module will open in the area. Clicking on items in the content area will be linked to other modules which will open in the same content area.

  1. How do I apply this architecture?
  2. Do I have different content modules?
  3. How do I separate each module into my package?
  4. Can all these be within a single eclipse project?
  5. And what else do I think?
  6. I am also working extensively on a GWT application (my first) And started with these questions too.

    What I have searched for - one of the best ways to achieve this is using MVP (model-view-presenter) architecture Google itself supports it for large-scale GWT applications and Pushes your issue; A breakdown of architecture is described on their website, a presentation by them: and the most useful examples for me are examples using these very methods.

    It was a great way for me to start it all in the same project, hope that the answers to your questions (if not all)! :)

    EXENDEL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -