php - Changing background images like this -


If you guys check this webpage:

How do they fade in this background Have been When I check this source

  & lt; Img id = "wrapper-background" src = "images / body-background-0.jpg" alt = "background" />  

And I think that any type of script is probably php or js or both, that changes every 5 seconds background: images / body-background-1.jpg

Images / body-background-2 JPG

Picture / body-background-3. Jpg

and so on ..

So how did they do this? One example would be great, because I want to know how to do it. If I was going to do something like this then I think that I only manage to do a script in php which refreshes you every time.

Thanks, it will expand my knowledge

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

They use the mootools framework See it:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -