php - Useful ways for multilanguage navigation and static content on your site? -


I have a large site running under Apache and PHP And for some occasions, I should consider adding some different language versions of it, but I am not sure about (or the route) in the right way.

My problem is not this user data, because I can use DB tables with different languages ​​(N, D, IT, etc.) to focus my answer on navigation and static content.

For now, I can not use Gate Text because I do not have dedicated server and I can not reboot every time I want, but surely there will be future options.

So my main problems are:

In these sites, I have classical XHTML element such as menu < / Code>, list , div and are different static texts in different pages (gettext should be a pathpath, but I need an option

In the second part of the site, xhtml element which are created dynamically through AJAX

some examples exist I i Can I look in some links to solve (or some useful technics)?

Note:
• The user should be able to change the language
• I would like to avoid several pages for different languages ​​in one page, it will steal me too much Bandwidth need Because it can be highly trafficked

This is clearly provided in XML / XHTML And CSS Glasses: You want to read on the Lang specialty.

  & lt ;! - In English - & gt; & Lt; Div lang = "en" & gt; It has been written in English. & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - In French, bad French please excuse - & gt; & Lt; Div lang = "fr" & gt; Sei seest ekritt en français & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;! - In Dutch - & gt; & Lt; Div lang = "nl" & gt; This hat is in the Netherlands. & Lt; / Div & gt;  

There is also a special syntax for implementing css based on the lang feature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -