php - Using WordPress as a CMS -


Anyone can help to visualize, but I am currently reading WordPress myself and working on my CMS site I am

My site will have approximately 5 pages, where the header / sidebar menu / footer will be seen on all these 5 pages.

The newbies and questions here are as follows:

  1. All 5 pages will contain different content, for example, each page will have an image banner representing For example, on page 5 the "About Us" page has been clicked, on page 4 and so on "Promotions" and some text and then possibly some images inside a carousel have been set.

    How do I deal with this, ie, I just create a page in WordPress, create the status of the banner image at the top of the page, then some break and then insert the carousel of images - is it correct?

    If not, then I need to create a separate PHP file called the U.P.P.P.P. It has been said that this is a markup and then in any way can it link to the WordPress page?

  2. My site only on my landing page (page 1), just above the footer, I want to display a divan department which is a website with all the sponsors Clicks to appear - How do I do it in WordPress?

  3. Besides, with my menu, how can I direct my menus to the WordPress pages related to that menu option?

    If there is a site that people know that in some way to answer my questions, pls will pass them.

Thank you.

If you use WordPress comes with 'default' template which you can use on separate pages You can do something like this to generate different content on different pages (this will be in the .php):

   is_poz ()): $ about_query-> The_post (); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php the_content () ;? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php from time to time ;; & Gt;  

Basically, in this you can reference only one post and an 'oyunas' category. The page about 'us' (referred to via is_page ()) displays the content that you wanted to show.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -