SharePoint 2010 custom search from Layouts page -


I am using SharePoint 2010 Search using FullTextSqlQuery. The query returns the results until I run it from the webpage. However, for some reason, I need to run the same query from a custom ASPX page posted under the layout. I query gives a WCF exception.

Have tried to run a custom query from pages positioned in the Layouts folder under more than 14 hives?

Thank you, Phase

I was able to find the reason in the custom webpage, query Was rolling out to the proprietary 25 rider. However, in the layout page, the threshold was set in 2000. I saw SharePoint 2010 custom search by default for Rimel's limited property, max 500 values.

Cheers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -