visual studio 2010 - Data-Tier Projects and Linked Servers -


I am trying to use a data-level application linked to the linked server and run in a strange problem .

What do I have here:

1) A VS2010 solution that includes data-level projects.

2) The data-level project targets the SQL 2008 R2 server.

3) SQL Server has a linked server connection working for an Oracle database.

4) The linked server connection is linked to the linked server using the visibility link within the data-level project, the linked server connection is valid; Fixing, and thinking directly on the server works fine too.

However, whenever I try to create my data-level application, I get the following error:

  SQL03006: See: [DBO]. [VwMyExampleView] has unreleased reference to [MyExampleLinkedServer] to object  

Basically the problem It is that there is no way of SQL Server database project Resolve links to Oracle database tables

I had a similar problem when trying to reference a table in a different database on a similar server In my case I was using SQL Server for both databases, and the other Built database project Etabes, added to the solution of the first project, then made a reference to the second project for the first time. I have also used the synchronous word in SQLMDD variable so that I can change the synonyms, and my all pro and visual references will not need to be updated.

I'm not sure that it will work between SQL Server and only the SQL Server supports the SQL Server since the Oracle Visual Studio database (AFAIK) by creating a .dbschema file and your SQL Server project You can get a solution by adding the database reference.

More details on this link can be found:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -