What error handling should be used in VB.NET -


What error handling should be used in VB.NET?

Does any " error geto error handler on ... exit sub ErrHandler ... sub " pattern or you should use ". .} Hold {...} Finally {...} "Pattern"

For the most obvious reasons, I could be away from the top of my head, I got empty from ... should be:

  1. Go to error < / Code> type of exceptions.
  2. on error goto It does try / hold / at the end (for example, try a victim of the nest Hold inside any of the blocks).
  3. Go to Error Finally (for which I know) No pattern.

I believe that in many cases, the error on the clever use to use can be GOO , which delivers the VB. Try NET / / in the end feature. But what will be the matter?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -