why hyperic can't auto-discover my Jboss AppSvr? -


I have installed jbis AS at xx.12.48. I launched ./bin/run.sh -b xx.xx.12.48 The JMX Web Console indicates that everything is fine.

On xx.xx.12.49, I have installed the latest (latest). I had established a hypique agent on Xpex. 02.18.48 I can see both the succession agents on both the servers. But there is nothing about my JBS AS server !!!

Why can not I find my biobose server? Is there any easy way to configure? Thank you

To locate JBs for the HQ, you must edit the conf / agent.properties After that, jboss.installpath = C: / jboss

After that, log in to your corporate headquarters server and add the jboss server manually under the inventory. alt text

Take it a few minutes, local agents will pick up the instructions and see the Jboss server's for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -