android - Howto get Autocomplete for the Propertys in Eclipse -


Is it possible to get autocomplete or something when I work with the eclipse form editor? I write a color in strings.xm and then I want to choose it by the physicians for text color, but there is no autocomplete or something equivalent

What do I understand about your question, do you want autocomplete for a content in the XML file? correct?

As far as I know it is not possible, because eclipse does not parse those files, even if eclipse exactly is what you want, to do so A plugin is available

After rotating quickly I found this post on the eclipse forums which you would like to try.

HH,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -