c++ - IDL-like parser that turns a document definition into powerful classes? -


I am looking for an IDL (or whatever) translator, which is classified as a DOM- or JSON-

  • Li> Provide a change history to enable an underscore / re-action
  • Large data portion on disk
  • In separate processes to view and modify the document (or Even on different machines) Allow multiple editors
  • The thing which comes to the nearest yet is Blender 2.5 DNA / RNA system, but as a separate library Is not available, and is badly documented.

    I try to make sure I am not sure that such a lib is presently in existence, so I know that my time is not wasted when I start designing and writing. This editing is going to provide a great foundation for writing UI components.

    is the closest product that I could think of. I do not know if you can do the serialization on the disk with ICE, but I can not think of a reason why this will not happen. The problem is $ $$ I have not personally licensed them, but ICE is the biggest player in this domain.

    Then you have a python that is only distributed objects.

    Objects in Distributed Objective-C (IHO / iPhone for iPad Dev / iPod), Objects

    Some C ++ distributed objects are libraries, but they are mostly dead and Unusable (Korba comes to mind)

    I can tell you that there will be a lot of demand for this type of technology. I am engaging in some serialization and remote objects because off-the-shelf solutions can be very expensive.

    To help you grow in the home, ASINO threads-safe to read / write and promote ASIO varieties: Serialization for serialization is very good in me. Not read well, but looks like an interesting read.

    I wish for some things already present for this networking / serialization glue so that many projects can be beneficial.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -