c++ - Pure virtual destructor in interface -


This is my problem. I'm making C ++ DLL, which is largely dependent on exporting the example object, so I I send my real examples back as an interface through some exported factory method.

The interfaces I use are completely virtual, so I also need a pure virtual constructor, and I applied one (with empty body, as I did it google). All are thoroughly prepared, except ... I can not see if real killers have been called or not - because when I did something like

 std :: cout & lt; & Lt; "Hello Destructor"; 
I never get to see it.

I have some obvious "obj" (edit: and it is called "free object" inside DLL), it is not the problem.

Am I missing something? Is there another way to delete my object through the interface?

EDIT: Again, I do not have memory management inconsistency, it's all within DLL but the right destroyer does not start right now.

You should not match and should not match new and < Code> Delete on DLL borders

Instead, I tried and suggested that I use COM: AddRef and release . When the reference count is zero, release call delete it; From within the DLL, make sure that new and delete are matching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -