.net - Associating Worksheets with their Names using OpenXML SDK 1.0 -


I am using Microsoft's OpenXML SDK version 1.0 to perform some basic parsing of .xlsx files. I can get and parse worksheets, and I can get a list of worksheet names, but I can not understand what name works with which worksheet.

I understand that & lt; Sheet name = "my sheet" sheet id = "1" R: id = "rid1" /> Elements such as in the workspace are linked to a specific worksheet through the relationships defined in the XL / _rels.xml , but I can not see where any relationship related information is coming to the API is.

I am using C #, but any VB.net example would be just as helpful.

I think this dead should be simple, but I can not understand it. It also seems that this can be simpler in SDK v2.0, but the upgrade is not an option at this time.

Hey ... yes, it became dead simple Workbookpart class one Worksheet Pars uses the property on which I was hung, but it also exposes a GetPartById (relationshipId) method.

Workbook from XML to & lt; Sheet / & gt; Looking at a list of elements - each of which has both a name and a relationship ID - I need to get every worksheet from ID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -