python - centos libjpeg error _imaging -


I am trying to work with my libjpeg python.

I have followed myself to get this and to run on my 10.6, this tutorial worked as a charm

Now that I am receiving it on my server I am stuck in it, I believe that it was already

I downloaded libjpeg 8b,

removed. To create / configure podo pseudo form

P> worked fine and actually says

jpeg support available

Then ran the imaging installation, worked fine.

Now when I run into Python and execute

import_imaging

I get a traceback

< P> Traceback (most recent call final): ImportError: libjpeg.so.8 in file "", line1, can not open the shared object file: No such file or directory

< P> Can anyone have an app?

I am working with a lot of mistakes.

I now have a dynamic app demo app, which includes MODVASSEE, GIT, DJJO-South, DGEZO-ImageKit, Rackspace CDN, Apache, MSSL etc. I have found that so many people are on this issue, although all the answers have only taken me half way, I have tracked my work and have published all this work in a simple tutorial.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -