rotation - Changing anchor point in DirectX c++ -


I would like to build a turret, which can rotate in all the axes. So the base depends on the actual Y values ​​in the Y axis and in the barrel X / Z axis, such as the common turret, whose half-ball base is and the barrel cylinder. What is the best way to do this in Simple DirectX? (I'm not using any ready pack, because I do not want to use it).

I thought the base and barrel would be the best way to form the base in different models, and then rotate them.

I think that is a better solution because in the big games, like space shooters you can see in a battle of Terror's Hunders and the effects are quite large. So I think it might slow down a bit?

I am not an ideal producer .... what I say with a grain of salt. ..

You can still make a model entirely, but it can be connected to your bone inside the barrel model. This is an easy way to provide a model with multiple rotation (i.e. rotating the whole thing around y and then rotate the barrel up / down).

As far as big games go, tricks can often occur, for example, to reduce the number of rotation, any trin-up can be fully expanded, whereas from a distance The trigger can not be provided to all because it only presents a single pixel on the screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -