windows - SVN public DNS access problem -


I got a problem on the configuration of Apache under Windows. I is in the server domain if local DNS server If I check out via HTTPS, then I have no problem, if I try to checkout by specifying public DNS through HTTPS (or any other outside of the company) then failing by saying:

This is not a turtle issuer, because the same problem will take me the command Eine has also found.

Please check if your firewall allows exceptions to the required port in external use, perhaps in that rule There is something like "Allow in Domain Network", you have to change it to work from outside. But be careful with Windows-Server in the Internet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -