HELP with XML to XML transformation using XSLT -


To start XSLT and XML tranformations for the first time is a rookie, I tried a simple sample programs Of

I hope that instead of output (keeping hierarchy) in tree format, I can get "king" in just one line ...

What can be the problem? PS: I use XMLSpy

Any guidelines will be very good. Thanks :)

Input XML:

  & lt; ROWSET & gt; & Lt; Line & gt; & Lt; EMPNO & gt; 7839 & lt; / EMPNO & gt; & Lt; Ename & gt; King & lt; / Ename & gt; & Lt; / Row & gt; & Lt; / Rowset & gt;  Xsl: Stylesheet version = "1.0" xmlns: xsl = "http: //www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"> & Lt; Xsl: output method = "xml" encoding = "UTF-8" indent = "yes" omit-xml-declaration = "no" /> & Lt; Xsl: template match = "/" & gt; & Lt; Invitation & gt; & Lt; To & gt; & Lt; Xsl: Select the value = "ROWSET / ROW / ENAME" /> & Lt; To / & gt; & Lt; / Invitations & gt; & Lt; / XSL: Templates & gt;  

Good, the only thing I see That is you have the closing element in XSL & lt; / Xsl: stylesheet & gt; Also, I think that XSL is OK, and if I use it (from Java code), I would like to & lt; Invitation & gt; & Lt; To & gt; King & lt; / To & gt; & Lt; / Invite & gt; meets, which is, I think, what do you expect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -