jquery - Several buttons on one form calling same function -


Trying to develop a web form using jquery.

I need all to know how many buttons on a form)

All those buttons have to call the same function, and that function must pass a parameter. That function has to be done in some post method, but I can handle it.

So, my main problem is that I do not know how specific Jactier functions will call for the development of JS.

Can you help me with this?

Or, you can give a general class for all links and do something like

A sample HTML

  & lt; A class = "yourclass" param1 = "value1" href = # "> text   

now script

  $ (". Yourclass") click (function () {var param = $ (this) .attr ('param1'); // now reming});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -