objective c - Custom MKMapView annotation display is not showing User Location -


I have an application with a flipside view and a main view. The copies rendered in the main copy include an array from the application representative, and pushes the useful information for a loop, after which the name, the GPS codes and other identifying information takes place and in a series of those methods and classes As a result that custom annotation results, however, every time I try to change and change the settings of my app in the flipside view, and Then, coming back to the main scene, the user's location disappears. How can I fix this?

I'm starting one but only as a suggestion, have you tried to save Is User's default user location, and when you go to the main view, do you remember it?

I have found that whatever data you think remains in the middle of the screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -