ruby on rails - Which PHP framework for a RoR developer? -


For a specific client, I have to use PHP and the question was 2 years old. I want to know that there is any opinion for 2010?

My background on web development is primarily railing. I can write code in PHP (for example, a module for Drupal), but never use the PHP framework for any project Done

I can see the following possible attributes to be essential in my project:

  • authlogic - user access control such as
  • <

and

  • Active Record
  • & lt;% @ list.each do | Item | Instead of% & gt; ($ I = 1; $ i & lt; = $ row_num; $ i ++)

Thank you!

Please do not write Rails in PHP, for all that are good and sacred! Ruby idioms and rail idioms do not just translate well into PHP. Hell, up to 5.3, you could not even activate ActiveRecord without the functionality of PHP without limitations of PHP.

Try a modern outline or perhaps some engineer-oo tries to be like the KPPHP rail, but it is stuck in PHP4's past. Avoid it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -