asp.net - How do I select a column with the latest "datetime" data type? -


How can I select the latest column of a "column" data type, in Visual Web Developer 2008, ASP.NET 3.5?

In the config data source dialog, there are more options than my cookie options, controls etc. ... but I want to select where the latest time is in the table.
(Select table from date where date is last updated ....)

Thank you.

Edit -
This will be for a specific user in the table, i.e.

  select the row in the row with the current current user id Where the row was his latest update entry  

Can you select Top 1 and Depressed from the column

<<> you should get a line with the latest date from the table ... this table To me i G writes a message, every time a user does something ... you can take whatever you can ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -