c# - Publishing web service on IIS 7 gives 500.19 - Internal Server Error -


I have created a folder and have published my webservice in this folder. I then made an application (in IIS 7) and told it at this folder location. When I try and kill the ASMX file from the browser on the local machine, I get the following error:

HTTP error 500.19 - Internal server error can not be accessed because the requested page can not be accessed The configuration data is invalid.

Can anyone tell me?

Try it the other way. Publish IIS directly, choose the option to create a virtual directory. Configure the Visual Studio virtual directory (or application) the way it wants to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -