c - uzing libgz to inflate a gz input -


I am currently trying to use the gzipped source of data to be inflated .

It seems that the flakat API in zlib can not raise a grip data (e.g., the snippet fails to read the file: "zpipe: invalid or incomplete defaults data" ) . I have noticed that this API has a gzopen function, but as far as I understand, it only works with file names or file descriptors.

Can I use this API if my source of gziped data is stored in a SQL Blob etc in memory ...?

Many thanks to

Pierre

You can open file by using the fmemopen function, and then pass that file descriptor to the jizon function.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -