diff - How do I find the text changes in TFS 2005 history? -


I am wondering how I make a history search in TFS 2005 for any change in which a change between file ( Difference) and with the word "foobar" in the previous version.

In other words, more specifically, I want to find the changes that removed membership for an event. Obviously this event will not change in class, and because the event subscription has gone now, I do not know where it was.

Maybe I think it takes a few hundred files down, but looking at their personal history and making a difference on each one seems highly. TF History command also shows me the filename, even in detailed view.

  tf history / format: detailed *. * / Noprompt / stopafter: 1  

Is an untold document uber-wide output that shows with a previous version of each file?

You can not do this in TFS 2005. You must write a program that has retrieved history for the selected file and for every change in the history of the file, it must retrieve the version changes and the previous version, and to define the changes, two separate - Compare them with different and demanded text changes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -