Git error "fatal: 'my_blog_tmp' does not appear to be a git repository" -


I am very new in the guit and I follow this online tutorial to convert my existing SVN repository to a GIT repository. I am here. And got stuck on the final obstacle.

GIT clone my_blog_tmp my_blog

However, when I do , I get the following error:

Fatal: 'my_blog_tmp' A git repository does not appear to be fatal: Remote end hangs unexpectedly

Some points:

1) I am entering the command above the "my_blog_tmp" directory 2) I tried to enter "git init", to ensure that Git is started in the "my_blog_tmp" folder but the first argument of git clone Path In your repo, we say that my_blog_tmp was on the / tmp / git / my_blog_tmp . Then, to clone, you wanted to go to the detector where you want to clone the repo, and do it:

  $ git clone / tmp / git / my_blog_tmp my_blog  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -