iphone - Core-Plot graph in a UIViewController -


Trying to insert a Coreplot graph in a UIView. I have some questions, should I do it in XIB? Or should I program this?

If so, how should I write the code? e.t.c.

I actually have two classes, one is called GraphView, which is to catch the corelot graph.

Hmmm I think I should even ask some kind of questions like something real To be new BB: / but I think I have solved it.

  Core plot visual controller * aCorePlotViewController = [[CorePlotViewController alloc] initWithNibName: @ "CorePlotViewController" bundle: zero]; [Self.view addSubview: aCorePlotViewController.view];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -