iphone web based app - back button causing undesired behavior -


I have a set of web pages specifically designed to run on the iPhone (using iUI to view My problem is back button. I have custom back navigation in my pages that I want (i.e. one of the websites that says, 'Please do not use your browser back button.' But the ID does not have to do this I dont want to do). If the user hits the back button, though things get worse I suspect that caching may be a problem, but my question is:

I modify the back button behavior in the iPhone browser

A) It has been completely disabled

B) Either way this is what I want (and already defined in my custom back methods Is) blocking the incident to

C) Do something similar with caching (if my suspicions are correct) will always reload the previous page as if it had reached with 'forward moving' clicks.

And if so, which of these options are the best?

Sorry for the unclear question, but part of the problem is not that I really do not know how things are working or what works should be done, it is very difficult.

I think whenever a new page loads, you can "code" window.location Can add "#" (hash) to (javascript). Then the back button will work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -