JSON array and JSF -


I am working with JSF and EXT js I have created JSONarere in the server-side and I call it client- I want to pass on the side. I used to get the array and put it in javascript var. But this tag adds an html tag (SPAN) that creates an error in the JavaScript version.

This is the code I wrote:

  var data1 = & lt; H: outputFormat value = "# {Actor Bean. Navictors}" />  

And after running it's my page's code:

  var data1 = & lt; Span & gt; [[& Amp; Quot; Aaaaaa & amp; Quot ;, & amp; Quot; Bbbbbb & amp; Quot;]] & lt; / Span & gt;  

So do you have no idea how to get an array without all the tags? Thanks

Use

  & lt; H: outputText value = "# {Actor Bean. Navigators}" escape = "fottal" & gt;  

h: Output format is interesting only if you want it. escape attribute of h: output text will disable the avoidance of HTML institutions such as " in & amp; quot;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -