serialization - Clone LINQ To SQL object Extension Method throws object dispose exception -


I have this extension method to clone the SQL objects with my linux:

  Public stable t clone object graff & lieutenant; T & gt; (This is T. O.B.J.) where T: class {var serializer = new data-controller serializer (typef (t), empty, maxwell, false, true, empty); (Serializer.WriteObject (ms, obj) using (var ms = new System.IO.MemoryStream ()); Ms.osition = 0; Return (T) Serializer Readobject (ms); }}  

But when I take objects, in which all the references are not loaded, whereas kyaving with DataLoadOptions sometimes throws an object discarded exception, but the thing is that I For the reference, not loaded (tap)

For example, I have many reference customers and I need to move the address reference EntityRef & lt;> and I will load anything Does not but when i go to the object The do it except me customer forced to load all Antaisetsat & lt;> With reference to the object, which can be very high and apps slowing down the speed.

Any suggestions?

DataContext context and hidden connections. In this way, it is easy to serial and serialize only those things that you have to serial.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -