What is the best way of testing XML responses? -


I am using Selenium IDE to test my webpages, but unfortunately I have to test those pages An XML response that can not be used comes back. Some people use selenium remote control, others use Pearl modules like WWW :: MacKenzie and Test :: XML or Test :: Expedia (but these are not an option for me since I use Java ).

What is the best way to test XML reactions?

You can use to compare the response against relatively price. If the direct comparison is not desirable, you can filter the response first, e.g. An XSLT transforms, which makes preparing for testing more easily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -