c++ - ASCII definition of symbol -


I have spent hours with no luck at this. In the context of the CMD prompt, what does the white space filled with 1 with a square? E.g.

I have tried using string.find () (using C ++) with various hex symbols listed in the ascii table:

< P>

No such simple question yet I can not figure this out for my life! What I want to do, I just want to be able to detect that square with any 1 in the string later. thanks a lot.

I ran the following C # code bit and loop 166. So I doubt that it can be useful. However, this does not mean that this can be used for the primitive ASCII-based display / drawing :)

  Nameshree Block {class program {static void Main (string [] args) { Int j; For (j = 0; j; l & gt; 1000; j ++) {console.light ((four) j + "+ + + +" + "\ t"); } Console. Read (); }}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -