command line - Available IDE for CLI only Debian Linux distro -


I do not know if I'm clear from my question. I would like to ask about the suggestions of those available IDEs which you use in the Command Line Interface (CLI) only in Linux Disks. I am using Debian, I want to program in C or C ++ and I do not start Could not do because I do not have an ideal or just a simple text editor. I have no idea how to save a file created using 'edit'. Since this is working for the first time in my Linux environment, I hope you understand my point.

Thanks a lot!

I do not know any text-mode IDE (unless you consider Imax as IDE Which are not beyond the scope of possibility).

For a text mode install, I just use Vime with the makefile from the command line.

This will give you a big way to simplify the development process, because it will handle enhanced collection and linking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -