Getting WAP embedded video in android AND iphone? -


A recent customer asked me to "work on smart phones" on my site, which is usually too much There is no issue ... though this is a video site, and I do not know at all that even away from the bat to start, I have to work on Android (probably 2.0+) on the site and anything other than the iPhone I'm not considering allowing permission, maybe Blackberry and Winmo but beyond ... Shall I do? I am using tags, but I am sure what is, if anyone, who uses the phone, is HTML5 even adopted in their browsers?

Can anyone tell me in the right direction? Am I going to go about this right, using the tag? Or there are some magical HTML elements both iPhone and Android (and BB and WMO) that allow them to play video in their original video players (like on YouTube).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -