How can i detect mouse pointer on my wpf user control? -


I am using some animation behind my user control code.

  double height = canmain. ActualHite - Marquee List. Actualheart; MarqueeList.Margin = new thickness (0, height / 2, 0, 0); Double animation double animation = new double animation (); Double animation From = Merclists. Actual Wide; Double animation For = can. Actual. Dual animation. Repeat Bihar = Repeat Degree forever; Double animation Period = new duration (timespace .framesconday (_mirttime insecond)); MarqueeList.BeginAnimation (Canvas. RightProperty, Double Animation);  

I think that when I put my mouse over the user control, the animation should be stopped.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -