iphone - NSNotification center may not respond to -object? -


I am trying to make an easy use of the NS Annotation Center within my iPhone application, but I think there is something in it This case is wrong. I was under the impression that it is possible to retrieve an object with a special message, or at least one reference to the object, but I get a warning using the following example code,

< P> "NSNotification center-object can not be answered"

  - (zero) addNewBookmark: (NSNotificationCenter *) Notification {Bookmark * newBookMark = (Bookmark *) [Notification Object]; // Some items with the bookmark object}  

In fact, when I compile and run the code, basically nothing that I try to do with the contents of the object is actually

  - (IBAction) save: sending message with sender {// related object [[NSNetification Centers Defender Center] PostNotificationName: @ "addNewBookmark" object: bookmark]; }  

And the bookmark object is a dictionary, I tried to use the "user input" logic and passed the bookmark object in it, but the result was the same.

How should I do this? What am i doing wrong

Your addNewBookmark: method must accept an NSNotification not NSNotificationCenter.

NSNetification should respond as expected to -object .

A notification center, who is listening, is accused of keeping track of and sending them notifications (not the center).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -