jquery an div tags used in a ordered list -


I'm not sure where my errors lie but this is my scenario ...

i Handles my main link bar. There is an un-ordering list in html ...

  & lt; Ul id = "navlist" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "/" id = "on" & gt; Home & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" id = "search" & gt; Search & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" id = "user" & gt; Login & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

And what I want is to call each ID and handles jQuery to each and display it in my CSS file specified ... for now, Here's my inline jquery snippet

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ (" SlideToggle ("fast");})}}  

Now, whatever I have specified , He says that ... but it's only up to HTML As mentioned, either without an order-list, call a Divel.

My goal is to call a search bar, when the search is clicked, and click the login button to call the login box.

My knowledge (noob), I believe use it as a class, though it is what brings me here.

I believe my error is in my jquery and not my CSS

shan2on

Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ P>

Can you post more HTML and scripts?

You can attach a listener to the click event to search by:

  $ ("# search"). Click the "search box"}  
) to accept the ID of the search box (function () {$ ("# search box"). SlideToggle (); //

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -